1. For Thai Citizen only:
To apply for the Royal Thai Police check certificate please submit the following:
- A photocopy of Thai passport (valid more than 6 months)
- A photocopy of Thai ID
- A photocopy of House registration document (if available)
- Two color passport photos
- Two sets of fingerprint issued by the RCMP or local police within Alberta, British Columbia and Yukon
- A completed legalization form
- A completed police investigation form
- A completed power of attorney form (if authorized someone to submit document on your behalf)
- Fee: 100 Baht (effective 1 October 2012)
- Legalization Form
- Police Investigation Form
- Power of Attorney Form
- Application for Thai Clearance Certificate (For Thai)
- Check List for Thai Clearance Certificate
- 20 CAD for certified document above
- 20 CAD for power of attorney (if authorized someone to submit document on your behalf)
2. For Non-Thai Citizen:
For non-Thai passport holders please contact the Royal Thai Police in Thailand at the address below to receive information to process your application. The consulate can not lodge in the application on the applicant’s behalf.
- Certified photocopy of valid passport
- Certified photocopy of Thai Visa
- Certified photocopy of present Visa in case you are foreigner (student visa, visa work ,Resident visa and others)or Letter Request for Record check from Embassy
- Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand.
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- Paper of power of attorney (If authorized someone)
- Letter explain the purpose of request and which country to use (only one country ) or write in the application form that can download from our website : www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th
- Two photographs (1 inch or 2 inches)
- Two sets of original fingerprint issued by the RCMP or local police together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint
- A self addressed envelope enclosed with the postage fee (equivalent to seven international postage vouchers which can be purchased at your local post office).
- An applicant is needed to provide postage fee in order to mail certificate back to the applicant. we would not responsible for lost if nobody receive it or a change of new address Otherwise, you must start new.
Transfer money as information below:
Bank Name/Branch: UOB Bank / Siam Square Branch
Bank Code: 024
Branch Code: 772
Swift Code: UOVBTHBK
Bank Address: 410-410/1 Siam Square Soi 6, Rama I Road, Patumwan, Bangkok Thailand
Account Name: The Police Clearance Service Center
Account Number: 772-163-299-0
Account Type: Saving Account
Amount: 100 Baht (one hundred baht)
1. The certificate fee amount 100 baht must be paid in Thai currency.
2. All money transfer costs for both inside and outside beneficiary’s country are the applicant responsibility.
3. It should be noted that your certificate application will not be processed until you have provided all required documents and certificate fee.
Please mail your application directly to The Royal Thai Police with a return pre-paid envelop to mail back to you in Canada. (please contact Fedex or UPS for envelope)
The Police Clearance Service Center
Building 24, Royal Thai Police
Rama 1, Pathumwan
Bangkok, Thailand 10330
- Monday – Friday (Except Public Holidays)
- From 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (Thailand time)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or pcsc@email@example.com