To apply for a certification letter from the Consulate General, please provide the following required documents:

  • A photocopy of Thai Passport
  • A photocopy of Thai ID
  • A photocopy of Thai House Registration document
  • A photocopy of Sor Dor 9 document
  • Completed Legalization Form
  • A Letter from the university/educational institution confirming enrollment of applicant, and stating field of study and number of years expected to complete the degree and translate into Thai language  (This letter must be stamped with the university / educational institution official seal)
  • Complete Military Draft Application Form, also provide contact number and email address as well.
  • Fee: 30 CAD  (Cash or Money Order payable to “Royal Thai Consulate-General”)
  • If the applicant wishes the consulate to return the document by mail, please include a pre-paid express post envelope (xPressPost) along with your application