To register an adoption of Thai national, upon receiving notification that the Board of Adoption of Thailand has approved the adoption, all prospective parents must submit the following documents to the Consulate:
- Completed Legalization Form
- Completed Registration of Adoption Application Form
- Photocopy of parents’ passports and other identification documents
- Photocopy of the adopted child’s passport
- Please make an appointment with the a consulate official in advance.
- The registration of adoption is issued free of charge.