The married applicants are required to submit a documents as follow:
- A completed Legalization Form
- A completed Registration of Marriage Form
- The married applicants’ valid passports.
- Photocopy of Thai Identification Card
- Photocopy of House Registration (if applicable)
- A divorce certificate or court’s judgement is required if one of the applicants previously registered a marriage under foreign laws.
- In the case where one of the applicants previously registered a marriage under Thai law, a Thai certificate of Divorce or a court’s judgment is required.
- If one of the parties is a non-Thai citizen, a certified status letter is required.
- Issued free of charge
- The married applicants can submit application in person or by mail
- The consulate officer will make an appointment with an applicants to come to sign the form in person later on.