The married applicants are required to submit a documents as follow:
- Completed Registration of Marriage Form
- Completed Letter of Consent Form (under 20 years old)
- (Thai National): Thai Identification Card, House Registration (if applicable) and Thai Passport, (Non-Thai): Non-Thai Passport
- (Non-Thai): a Marriage Search Certificate from Vital Statistics
- A divorce certificate or court’s judgement is required if one of the applicants previously registered a marriage under foreign laws.
- In the case where one of the applicants previously registered a marriage under Thai law, a Thai certificate of Divorce or a court’s judgment is required.
- The married applicants can submit application in person or by mail
- The consulate officer will make an appointment with an applicants to come to sign the form in person later on.
Order a Marriage Search Certificate:
Please contact us at: 604-687-1143 or email: email@example.com