To obtain a Thai birth certificate for a Child who was born within Western Canada (within British Columbia, Alberta and Yukon only) other provinces/territories please contact Thai Embassy in Ottawa,  a Thai father or a Thai mother, please submit the following documents :

  • Completed Birth Certificate Application Form
  • Completed Legalization Form
  • Photocopy Canadian Birth Certificate (which display father-mother name) and notarized by Notary Public
  • Photocopy of parent’s Thai Identification Card, House Registration and Thai Passport (for Thai parents), for (Non-Thai Father/Mother): photocopy of Non-Thai Passport and notarized by Notary Public
  • Photocopy of parent’s Marriage Certificate
  • A letter size return pre-paid envelop (if you would like to send back by mail)

For non-thai documents: need to notarized by Notary Public