To legalize translated official Thai documents, the original and translated document must be sent together with the name and phone number of the translator clearly shown. The Royal Thai Consulate is not responsible for contents of the translation. For more information about applying for legalization at the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Vancouver, please visit the legalization page of this web site.

Please use the sample that has the same format as your original document.