for the 29th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting and Related Meetings 14 – 19 November 2022, Bangkok, Thailand
Thailand will host the 29th APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting and Related Meetings during 14 – 19 November 2022 at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (QSNCC), Bangkok, Thailand.
Media representatives interested in covering the said meetings are advised to register according to the following guidelines:
- Registration: Registration must be done online by sending an application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org only. The registration email must contain the following information;
– First name and surname
– Email address
– Media organization
– Letter confirming employment by your media organization (with your organization’s letterhead)
- Once an application email is approved, the APEC Thailand team will contact the applicant by email and provide access to complete the registration through the APEC 2022 Media Portal.
- Online media registration is open until 31 October 2022 (23.59 hrs. – Bangkok time).
- Full details of the media accreditation, collection of media badges and other media arrangements can be found at https://www.apec2022.go.th/media-kit/
- Unregistered media representatives will not be permitted to enter the meeting premises and the Media Cente
- Upon completion of registration, foreign media representatives residing outside Thailand are required to apply for appropriate visas before entering the country. Please submit proof of complete registration along with other required documents at the Royal Thai Embassies and Royal Thai Consulates-General for visa application. For those residing in Canada, please apply for a visa online at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
- Further details will be made available and updated on https://www.apec2022.go.th/
- Further inquiries can be directed to:
Press Division, Department of Information
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
Tel. +66 2203 5000 ext. 22004, 22026
Fax +66 2643 5101