To apply for a Thai citizen's death certificate (withing British Columbia, Alberta and Yukon only) , the applicant's relationship to the deceased must be as a household member, such as a son, daughter, parent, spouse, or close relative, please submit the following documents:
- Thai Passport of the deceased and Thai Identification Card.
- Death Certificate issued by Canadian Vital Statistics Office including the agency's official embossed seal. It must be certified by a notary public or lawyer.
- Thai Passport or photo Identification card of the applicant
- Completed Legalization application form (please provide contact number and email address)
- Completed Death Certificate Form
- Issued free of charge
- If you would like to mail it back, please provide a pre-paid return envelop which include a tracking number